Last summer, state corrections officer Harold Gaines was pulled over in Hoosick Falls on suspicion of driving drunk. The officer saw a bag of drugs on the passenger side, leading to a search which yielded an assault weapon and BB gun.
Judge Jacon ruled the officer had no reason to even pull Gaines over, which means there was no probable cause to find all the contraband and weaponry.
We hear Judge Jacon also ruled:
- Gaines wasn’t even driving that night
- Gaines wasn’t even in Hoosick Falls
- Hoosick Falls doesn’t really exist
- A combination of drugs and guns can be fun
- Eliot Spitzer did not have sex with that women